Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Mrs Velius xAH
Rank Structure I_vote_lcapRank Structure I_voting_barRank Structure I_vote_rcap 
Zesty Tart xAH
Nirvash
Pepsi
Awj1986
Sphinx xAH
Blacknite V2 xAH
Banz x AH
W1ldc4ts Sw4g
Subidriver03
Latest topics
» Honor Code
Rank Structure Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 11:09 am by Mrs Velius xAH

» Rank Structure
Rank Structure Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 11:08 am by Mrs Velius xAH

Affiliates
Coming Soon

Rank Structure

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mrs Velius xAH
Admin
Mrs Velius xAH

Rank Structure Empty
PostSubject: Rank Structure   Rank Structure Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 11:08 am

Apocalyptic Harbingers

Has a nice simple Ranking system were everyone in the Clan can rank up higher than what they start out as.. It does take some time to rank however; it will be worth it; Please keep in mind that all Jobs by each rank are to help insure the clan runs smoothly and also helps the clan leaders; with less work on their plate... please follow the Honor Code at all times; and keep to your rank. NO one is better than anyone else.. we are all AH Members.

All Member's MUST have AH-Rank in their Motto on XBL..

Harbingers (H)

A Harbinger is a leader of the community and holds the highest rank in the community. A Harbinger has the right to promote or demote any High Commander as they seek and hold the highest superiority of any leader.

A Harbinger main job is to expand AH to new opportunities and to ensure its future growth and stability.

A Harbinger is identified by the color of their name on the site Harbinger. All Harbinger are equal in ranking.

For someone to be promoted to Harbingers, it requires a majority vote from all current Harbingers to agree on promoting a High Commander to a Harbinger.

High Commander (HC)

A High Commander is identified by the color of their name on the site High Commander and is in charge of a Section. A select number of Division to oversee the well being of the members and success of the Divisions.

Must assist Commanders with day to day operations.
Helps with activities within the Section.
Provides advice and instructions where needed to keep a Division/Company successful.
A Section General has the power to promote/demote members of the rank Commander and below.

Commander (CMDR)

A Commander is identified by the color of their name on the site Commander and is in command of a Division within a District. Having achieved the rank of Commander, a Commander will have numerous responsibilities within the Division to fulfill. Overseeing a Division, typically housing 2-3 companies of 30-60 members. A Commander is eligible for promotion after 2 months. However, a promotion is not guaranteed.

Commanders must make sure that all Recruits are registered on the website and have joined the Division usergroup.
Hosts daily/weekly game nights.
Sends Member Updates To The Admins of the Site/ Weekly.
Ensures that Captains keep their Companies successful and improving.
A Commander has the power to promote/demote the ranks of Captain and below.

Lieutenant Commander (LTC)

Lieutenant Commanders crucially assist the Commander of a given Division. In essence, they are a Commander’s right hand man.

When the Commander isn't present or takes a leave of absence, a Lieutenant Commander will temporarily take over their role.
Hosts daily/weekly game nights.
Is educated on running a Division by the Commander.
Ensures that Captains keep their Companies successful and improving.
After a member has served longer than 1 month in the rank structure or longer and depending on the situation, may a Lieutenant Commander be promoted.
There may be at most two (2) Lieutenant Commanders at any given time within a given Division.

Enlistment Officer (EO)

An Enlistment Officer is Identified by the Color of their name on the Site Enlistment Officer. They do not have a Set rank; simply just task that must be accomplished. Enlistment Officer is not a Leader Rank, Nor Normal Member Rank; it is a Special Rank that only certain Members can be A signed this rank in a Division; Only Commanders can assign this rank.

Must bring in at lest 5 Trial Members; Per Month
(Trial Member must state their name in the application)
Must Actively Recruit in game & on Websites.

Captain (CPT)

A Captain is in charge of a Company within a Division. A Company roster is typically 15 members, not including recruits.

Captains insure the well being of their company members.
Must make sure that all Company members know how to find stuff on the site and assist where needed.
Captains host daily/weekly game nights with their company.
Makes sure everyone within the Company is aware and understands the Honor Code, Rank Structure.
Assists the Commander of the Brigade with day to day operations within the Brigade.
A Captain has the power to promote or demote anybody within their own company.

Lieutenant (LT)

Lieutenant is the first leadership/officer position in Apocalyptic Harbingers.

Lieutenant assist Captains in running companies and therefore have authority over the company.
Must make sure that all Company members know how to find stuff on the site and assist where needed.
Lieutenants help host daily/weekly game nights with their company.
Makes sure everyone within the Company is aware and understands the Honor Code, Rank Structure and Code of Conduct.
A Lieutenant has the power to promote a Trial Members to Corporal after the Trial Member has served 3-5 days.
There may be only one (1) Lieutenant at any given time in a given Company.

Corporal (CPL)

Corporals take an active role to introduce new recruits into their companies.
Corporals are provided to insure the familiarization of AH’s rank structure and honor code.
After roughly a week has passed, a Corporal may be considered for promotion to Sergeant.

Private I & II (PVT)

The first real rank in the Rank Structure. After getting to understand the Rank Structure as a Trial Member for about five days, a Trial Member is promoted to Private.

Privates must be registered on the website and settle into a company.
Privates are required to learn and respect the Honor Code, and Rank Structure.
Must participate in majority of Company events. Absence to a select few of events are acceptable.
Eligible, but NOT required, to change Xbox LIVE Gamertag to represent xAH with the prefix "xAH" in your gamertag. Example: Example xAH.
After a week of staying active, a Private is promoted to Corporal. A Captain may promote a Private prior to one week through an arranged promotion.

Trial Member

A Trial Member is a new member of the Ranking system. Serves as the rank of Trial Member for 5 or so days before getting Promoted to a Private First Class.

Must read and understand the Honor Code, Rank Structure.
Must prove activity.

Purple represents a rank that is included within xAH Leadership. Members of xAH Leadership begin at the Section General rank and end at the Harbinger rank.

Gold represents a leadership / officer rank. These members have a specific role in the community and must put in a little extra effort for promotion as opposed to the 'member' ranks. These ranks begin at Lieutenant and ends at Commander. [Note that these ranks are indeed leadership ranks but are not considered members of xAH Leadership (above) ].[/color]

Blue represents a 'member' rank. These are simply ranks that require fewer effort for promotion to another "member" rank. Higher member ranks are simply honorary ranks before promotion to a leadership rank.

Green Represents a 'Member' of Special Rank. These are simply Ranks that can only be acquired by Certain members, and only Certain Leadership Roles can Give.
Back to top Go down
http://apocalyptic-harbingers.webnode.com/

Rank Structure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: Rules & Information-
Jump to: