Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Mrs Velius xAH
Honor Code I_vote_lcapHonor Code I_voting_barHonor Code I_vote_rcap 
Zesty Tart xAH
Nirvash
Pepsi
Awj1986
Sphinx xAH
Blacknite V2 xAH
Banz x AH
W1ldc4ts Sw4g
Subidriver03
Latest topics
» Honor Code
Honor Code Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 11:09 am by Mrs Velius xAH

» Rank Structure
Honor Code Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 11:08 am by Mrs Velius xAH

Affiliates
Coming Soon

Honor Code

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mrs Velius xAH
Admin
Mrs Velius xAH

Honor Code Empty
PostSubject: Honor Code   Honor Code Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 11:09 am

As a member of Apocalyptic Harbingers never attack another member.

I agree to never harass, discriminate nor attack individuals with different ethnic backgrounds, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, or place of origin. While I understand that moderate trash talk is allowed, however any references or personal attacks on individuals that are presented offensive or deemed inappropriate will not be tolerated.

I accept that while serving as an active member of the Clan AH ,I as an individual represent the community as a whole to both the public and fellow members. This means that I will carry myself in a professional manner when online which can include but is not limited to refraining from using offensive or bigoted emblems, clan tags, banners, motto's, etc. I agree to ultimately abide by what Leaderships decides when it comes to what is or is not negatively representing the community.

At no time will I cheat in active clan matches or while playing with clan members. Any acts such as modding, bridging, standbying, team killing or manipulation of cheating in online ranked matches or clan events, I may use a modded controller such as the ones from SCUF or similar controllers with other mods included such as rapid fire, anything else may result in a ban from the community immediately and permanently black listed. I pledge to not pursue in any act shape or form of cheating while remaining a member within the rank structure.

As a member of the Rank Structure I understand that I may not have any involvement with other gaming communities. If caught pursing activities as a member of a different gaming community, then I understand that I will be permanently removed from xAH's rank structure. However I understand that by signing up on a separate gaming community website is indeed acceptable, however, openly joining another community structure while in xAH's structure is strictly forbidden.

Member's are allowed to be involved in Call of Duty Clan Wars "clans," as long as member is not actively involved in other clans rank structure.

I understand that by agreeing to these terms that if I am to violate any of these rules that I may risk receiving a temporary removal, temporary ban, suspension, demotion, permanent removal, or even a permanent ban from the ALL contents of xAH.

1. AGE REQUIREMENT:

THE MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENT TO JOIN THIS CLAN IS (15) YEARS OF AGE. ANYONE YOUNGER THAN THE AGE OF (15) MAY NOT JOIN OR APPLY FOR THE CLAN.

2. PROBATIONARY PERIOD:

NEW MEMBERS MUST PLAY WITH THE CLAN FOR AT LEAST (1) WEEK AND IN SOME CASES LONGER TO SHOW THERE DEDICATION TO THE CLAN BEFORE THEY CAN BECOME A FULL MEMBER OF THE CLAN.

3. RANK:

ALL CLAN MEMBERS MUST WEAR THEIR RANK NAME IN THEIR MOTTO AT ALL TIMES. (NO EXCEPTION)!!!

4. CLAN TAGS:

ALL CLAN MEMBERS MUST WEAR THEIR IN GAME CLAN TAGS AT ALL TIMES. (NO EXCEPTION)!!!
Back to top Go down
http://apocalyptic-harbingers.webnode.com/

Honor Code
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: Rules & Information-
Jump to: